Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday post Sept. 7


1.What do you know?

I know a hand full of things, but in my opinion, not very well. In this class in previous years we've used blogger, Photoshop, Animate, Minecraft, Khan Academy, and other similar programs (That I can't remember then names of). I do understand how to use blogger, I've learned how to change and tweak it to my liking like changing the colour of the background, adding borders, putting in videos, and pictures, and GIF's. 












2. What do you want to learn?

I would like to expand my knowledge in Photoshop, and design. I know that this class touches on both subjects a bit, but Media arts will help a lot for this. I would like to learn how to code though, as all of my previous projects related to coding haven't been the best. I feel like the more I try to understand coding and design, the easier and better time i will have in this class. 








3. How will Computers fit into my future

I think that computers could fit into in a few ways. One, I could become a Youtuber, which would need editing software. another way is for me to become associated in my father's work of Fire and Flood restoration. i would be expanding the business and be more on the business side of hiring employees and what-not. And of course, it would fit as a hobby, I love to game and I feel like adding PC gaming ( I have a Xbox one X ) to my life. but i don't know much about the parts of a PC.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Video and slideshow