Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Game Journalism Play 2

1. What specifically did you do today?

  my goal for today was make as much progress as possible specifically in being able to explore other rafts and islands. i built a sail to traverse faster, and my plan was to crash into another raft, and it push mine so they would stay together, DON'T DO THIS. My boat ended up glitching out and was pushed very far away, and i died with all my things on me because once you loot the other rafts, they sink

2. What did you learn about how to play the game?
  -Don't crash into other raft's
  -Use an ANCHOR unlike me to stop your boat in place, i theorize if you get in-front of a raft and stop via the anchor, it will stop both yours and the other raft, of course if its against the current
  -If your dying and are in a safe area that you can get back to, drop your items, so when you re-spawn, you will still have them

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

I will learn how to build more, as i've just experimented with vertical building. i will also try to find a better way to stop and loot islands and rafts. 



4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) Explain what you have done to your raft and WHY.

I added the top floor for the sail, and a research table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Video and slideshow